Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Updates to a couple popular no closing cost mortgage programs

I know that I have posted in a LONG while, but we’ll see if I can’t change my frequency. First though, an update on a couple programs.

Chase: Chase is still offering this program. They are still sending out the overnight letters and closing deals.

There is still updates being posted to Fatwallet's thread about the offer.

Wells Fargo: Well, it's no longer called the 1-2-3 Easy Refi program. They are still calling it the "Home Affordable Refinance." The weird thing is that a coworker of mine got the 1-2-3 program though and was able to refi for free about six months ago. Maybe because I already took advantage of the program that they are not making it available to me? Maybe it's also because there's a timeframe to how often you can use it? I don't know the answer...if you do though, I would be happy to hear what you have to say.

As for the other banks, I don't know the status of their programs although Fremont Bank is still active.

I'm also going to be discussing some other lenders I've run into also in a future post, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment